Children with emotional or behavioral problems may benefit from Wraparound services. Essentially, wraparound services are provided by a team of professionals including behavior specialists, mobile therapists, and specially trained staff support person. It is typically provided in the child’s school, home, or community.
At Spectrum Staffing Solutions, Inc., we can help you find qualified personnel who can deliver these services. We will make sure that the wraparound professionals we provide to you are capable of delivering a broad range of services such as:
- Evaluating the child’s needs
- Designing and implementing an individualized wraparound plan for each child
- Maintaining accurate documentation and progress reports
- Working with the child and family to develop a crisis plan to ensure the child’s safety
- Assisting the child and family in obtaining any additional services or financial assistance for which they are eligible
- Delivering services in accordance to the child’s individual needs
- And more
To gain more details about our wraparound service, please contact us at 267-207-3560.